Friday, January 3, 2014

100th Day Pack and a FREEBIE

I have been slaving away (in between helping my 16 year old with college soccer coach letters) and have finally finished my 100th Day Pack #1. It is full of fun language arts, math, art and hands-on activities to keep those little ones busy all day (and maybe longer).
click here to get it

 
My students love the 100th day of school because they get to throw the old routines out the window for a day and do something new. I usually set up 10 stations and challenge the kids to get through all the stations before the end of the day. This pack includes a letter to send home describing the project I have the kids do with their families. They just love bringing in a collection of 100 things! They'll use their collections in a weigh station on the 100th day.
 
Our 100th day is only 15 days of school away, but I'm giving a freebie for you all today! I have quite the collection of 100th day books and never have time to read them all, so I made a simple book report that can either be put in a read to self station or listening center either on the 100th day or during that week. You can grab that freebie here! Please leave some feedback if you get a chance.
 

Since I have so many 100th day activities, stayed tuned for 100th Day Pack #2 (soon, I hope!)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found my blog. Your blog design is adorable! And so is your furry assistant! I have a yorkie too! You are going to have a blast blogging! Let me know if you ever need help with anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm learning as I go. What is your dog's name? Mine is Scruffy and he isn't very helpful at all.

      Delete