Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Currently and Worksheet Wednesday

You are getting a double whammy today! First, I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for one of my favorite link ups. I seriously look forward to this all month!
Listening: I love soccer, especially when the US plays. Sadly, we're out of the World Cup until the ladies play in Canada in 2015. 
Loving: I am seriously as happy as a pig in mud when summer comes around. 
Thinking: I can't wait to head to LV next week for the DI and TPT conferences. So excited! 
Wanting/Needing: These are on opposing ends and it is driving me crazy. 
4th Plans: We have nothing firm yet, but we'll probably get together with family at our house for a BBQ. Happy Independence Day America!



Second, I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for an awesome Summer Bloggin' series. Today is free Worksheet Wednesday. If you haven't checked this out yet, you really need to! Click the pic to see more free worksheets.

Here's my freebie for the week (can you tell it's hot here?):

Click either pic or here to get it.

2 comments:

  1. So awesome you're going to the TPT conference! Perhaps one day I will head to that conference as well!
    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream is one of my food groups so I COMPLETELY understand. Enjoy the 4th and conferences!
    Renee
    The Third Grade Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete