Monday, September 8, 2014

Apple Addition Freebie

I'm in the fall mood (even though it's still 90 degrees here) and couldn't wait to make a fun apple themed double digit addition task card set. My 2nd graders are just starting to add two digit numbers and learning strategies for addition so I made this with them in mind. Click any of the pics to download and don't forget to leave feedback, pretty please.
It includes 12 task cards and recording sheet. Just print, cut, and laminate (if you wish) the task cards and make copies of the recording sheet. 



I'll use this as a math station with one iPad set up to scan the QR codes. Kids really love scanning the codes to see if they got the right answer and I love that they are getting immediate feedback. There is also an answer key included if you don't want to use the QR codes. Here's how I set up my QR code math stations:

If you want to know more about using QR codes in the classroom, check out my free information pack:
Go check out other freebies today:

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment