Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School 2014: Who Monday and a Game!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for the Back to School 2014 Linky Party! I'm going to tell you way more information about myself than you'd probably need to know and conclude with Two Truths and a Lie. See if you can guess my lie to win any item from my TpT store!


Join in the fun! These are the topics this week:


My name is Suzy and I'm a 2nd grade teacher, soccer mom to two amazing teen girls, and wife to the sweetest guy on the planet. I live in Rio Rancho, New Mexico (no, you don't need a passport) and am blessed to have so many family members close by.

I have a sweet little Yorkie named Scruffy, who loves to cuddle with us on the couch and bark at the other Yorkies on our block.

This is my 11th year teaching, mostly in 2nd grade. I am very passionate about educational technology and the go to gal in my school for techy stuff. I am always on the go (hence the blog name) and I have a brain that doesn't have an off switch. I'm a wee bit sarcastic, stubborn tenacious, and can be bossy at times. I'm the oldest sister of 3 and an Aries, which explains so much!

My baby sister is also my colleague AND my other half of a crazy team teaching situation. She teaches reading and writing and I teach math and social studies/science. She and I have so much fun that we actually had to come up with a code word that can be used when one of us just needs some time or space to get things done.

My three favorite food groups are caffeine, chocolate and Italian food. I recently learned how to make my grandmother's ravioli so I can carry on the tradition.
I will eat anything that has dark chocolate, and especially salted caramel. Even though my brain never stops, my body requires a steady flow of caffeine to keep up.

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I have met Garth Brooks.
2. I have met Gwen Stefani.
3. I have met President Obama.

Comment below with your guess about my lie (and your email address) to win any item from my TpT store! Correct guesses will be chosen at random. Ready? Go!  

Click on the button below to take you back to the linky!






No comments:

Post a Comment