Wednesday, November 26, 2014

SUPER SALE!

I'm having a huge sale! Not only am I participating in the sitewide sale on Dec 1-2, my entire store will also be on sale starting Thanksgiving Day!

I'm ALSO doing a special promotion for my followers Nov. 27-30! If you purchase any two items from my store, I'll email you a third item (of equal or lesser value) for FREE! All you need to do is send me an email (sumipa77@gmail.com) with your TpT user name and your choice of item!

Don't forget to leave feedback on all your purchases so you can use your TpT credits on your next purchase. 
300 × 250

My wish list is full of great things that will make my life as a teacher easier in the coming months. Here are some goodies (click the pics) to keep your students engaged and excited about learning:







No comments:

Post a Comment