Saturday, December 6, 2014

December Currently-better late than never

Ok, so I completely forgot about the Currently this month. I think it was my shopping frenzy that caused my brain to malfunction. I'm just glad my credit card didn't malfunction! I found so many great deals both on TpT and for my family online and I didn't even have to get out of my PJs! At school this week, my main goal was to get everything planned/prepped for the rest of the month. Meanwhile, I neglected my poor blog.

I'm linking up with Farley for December Currently, which is as adorable as always.





































Listening: Well, it was quiet until the my teenage daughters got up. Their HS football team won the state championships last night so they were out kinda late. I was out cold at 9:00 after an exhausting week.

Loving: Two little weeks stand between me and PJs all day, sipping coffee until noon, wrapping presents, baking and celebrating with my family. Our elf on the shelf has been (kinda) helping keep the kids in line engaged in learning and I'm really hoping I make it through the next 10 days of school with a smile on my face.

Thinking: I'm super excited about meeting up with some New Mexico bloggers! I can't wait! Stay tuned for a full report!

Wanting: Obviously, there is never enough, especially when I think that this is my daughter's last year at home...sniff sniff.

Needing: I was at the craft store last night getting goodies for my buddies and went a little crazy with the glitter. The cashier just gave me a look so I asked him if he went home covered with glitter everyday. He said that glitter is the herpes of the holidays! I know what he means now because I am sure I have a speck of glitter in my eye that I can't get out. Even my dog has glitter on him now.

Giving: I often strive to give people things they truly want/need for the holidays, but sometimes it is difficult to buy things for certain people (AKA my hubby). I also want to make/get gifts for my grade level team and colleagues that they can really use. I don't want to spoil it for them in case they're reading this (Courtney!) but I'm really hoping this year will be the year that my gifts are useful.

Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will! Click the button below to take you back to the rest of the Currently link ups.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, in your eye!!! Be careful, glitter is sharp for eyes. Wahoo, 10 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the glitter everywhere! This past week I did ornaments with 44 grade 1 and 2 students at the same time! Can you say glitter galore?!?! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete