Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Break/Birthday/200 Followers Sale

I'm having a pretty good week (so far) and it's because I'm on Spring Break, my birthday is tomorrow and I recently reached 200 followers on TpT. I decided that those are excellent reasons to have a SALE! Everything in my store is 20% off! Now is the time to stock up on those task cards, math activities, and ELA activities to get you through the end of the year. These are some of the things I'll be using in the next several weeks.

Maybe your kids are working on 2 and 3 digit Addition and Subtraction (with regrouping)...




Or maybe your students need to practice (or review) counting money. These adorable doggy and kitty themed task cards will be a hit! Get them both in a bundle and save big $$$




 I just assigned this Flip Flap Book Project as a long term assignment to my 2nd graders. It is an open-ended fiction book report that can be done in class or as homework and will work for almost any grade level or fiction book.


Or maybe you just need to review double and triple digit addition before you start regrouping:





No comments:

Post a Comment