Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One Word Resolution Linky

I'm linking up with gals at The Primary Powers for a super easy resolution linky. Well, it should be easy, right? You get ONE word, just ONE. So many things went running through my mind that it was swirling with ideas. I have so many things I want to do! I began to feel overwhelmed and then it hit me!
Clearly, I need this. I have some big changes coming my way and I feel that the best way to deal with my control issue is to let go of some things. Lots of things, actually. I'm super busy (and I like it) but I would love to do a better job at fewer things. I'd also like to simplify my home by getting rid of all the tons of "stuff" that is filling up my closets, drawers, cabinets and attic. I feel a closet purge coming on!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is my word too! I need to find random place to post it.. in my home and at school! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, that should be my word! I am always making things harder for myself by being so picky about details.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think we can all use a little more simplicity! I also get that closet purge feeling and I DO feel better when I make things simple! (side note: I think you are the first blogger I know from New Mexico!)

    ReplyDelete