Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently 2015

I'm linking up with the Oh-So-Awesome Farley for this month's Currently. Here goes!
Listening: Sometimes I still can't believe I have a senior in HS. I feel like I was just filling out the FAFSA myself not too long ago. 

Loving: Winter break is so deliciously lazy. I love it. No timelines, no schedules, no work, no worries. I can not even explain how much I love wearing my PJs all day and sipping on my coffee. I love a warm doggy to cuddle up with as I read on the couch. I love spending time with my girls and working on projects. I love having the time to make nice dinners. 

Thinking: I often overthink things. I can't help it, I'm a planner. I do not like not knowing things, especially when it comes to my future. My brain is constantly on overdrive and it makes me crazy. I really wish I could trust that when the time comes, I 'll make the right decisions.

Wanting: See Loving...

Needing: My little Yorkie is in need of a walk (and so am I) but it is SUPER cold out, at least for me. I am not built for winter, I'm build for flip flops. Even though we got a cute puffer vest for Scruffy, I just can't bring myself to bundle up and take him out. Instead we'll play fetch in the house for a while.

Yes: I WILL lose weight and get stronger and in better shape. I have become a little doughy these past few months.
Maybe: I will learn to relax more and not freak out about things.
I wish: I could stop time and have my daughter around more. I am going to miss her SO. VERY. MUCH.

I know 2015 will be a great year if it's anything like last year! Happy New Year everyone! 
Click on the button below to take you back to the link up:


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, so much to relate to in your post! The dreaded FAFSA- oh how I hate it- but it will get a bit easier each time. We only have to do it two more years! I have a warm, fuzzy Yorkie beside me right now, too. I've made several nice dinners this break which is not the current norm of life. Heading in to make a french toast brunch right now, though I'll have to pry them up to eat it :) Happy New Year to you Suzy! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete