Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly currently. I just love the design on this one!
Listening: My sweet lil sis has many talents (check her blog here). Cooking isn't one. My husband is teaching her how to make his Buffalo Mac and Cheese with Crispy Chicken. He is being very patient with her...

Loving: Obviously! 

Thinking-I hope it is done soon! The heavenly smells are making my mouth water.

Wanting- I have big plans for products and I'm itching to get my hands on my computer so my creative bug doesn't fly away.

Needing- I had a hard time thinking about what I really NEED right now. I'm pretty content. 

Bucket List- This is a whole different blog post. Check out what I wrote about my top ten summer list here.


4 comments:

  1. Your furry assistant is a cutie!

    I need to add products to my TpT store, but have been wondering if there is anything not available already!
    Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting your blog and I love your Currently. I hope I have a sister, instead, I have two older brothers. Have a great day!

    Jasmine H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get ahold of your creative bug! I have been so frazzled lately, there are no creative juices flowing!

    I hope you have a wonderful summer!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the TPT product thing! And maybe your husband should give me cooking lessons, too! :)

    ReplyDelete