Monday, February 2, 2015

Movie Clip Monday: Polar Bears

I love this weekly linky called Movie Clip Monday hosted by the Techie Turtle Teacher! I show TONS of videos in my class and I'm always on the lookout for more.
This week, we're starting our Polar Bear unit. The kids love studying animals and had a blast studying penguins last month. There are so many polar bear videos on YouTube that I could watch them all day. However, I may only be able to squeeze in one or two a day for my students. I came across this one as I was planning my unit and you know it will be great because it is from National Geographic and it is meant for kids! The kids will love the humor and cuteness and you'll love the great facts it covers! Check it out:
To get the SafeShare version, click here. It has no ads or other questionable graphics that will pop up.
If you'd like to link up with us, just write a post with one of your favorite videos (don't forget the Movie Clip Monday graphic) and link up below!



No comments:

Post a Comment