Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Real Teachers of Blog County: Hoarders

I'm in love with this new linky party hosted by Second Grade is Out of This World, in which we get to fess up to our not-so-pretty sides of teaching. Join in the fun!
This month's topic is HOARDING. I'm super guilty of it, but I know you can relate. I have drawers FULL of stickers, random school supplies, and plenty of junk, but the one supply that I don't want to live without is my Sharpie collection. This is only a small part of my Sharpies:

I also have them at home, in my teacher binder, in my purse, and every other bag I carry. I may not have a pen in my purse, but chances are that I will have a Sharpie or two, or ten. My hubby knows how much I love Sharpies and bought me a big 'ol pack of them from Costco as a back to school gift. He only shook his head at how excited I was. My favorite thing is to match my Sharpie color to my mood or my outfit. If it's a sickness, I don't want to be cured.

What do you hoard???

5 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a Sharpie collector, but I always eye them when I'm at the store. They come in so many colors, now. I do love a good flip chart marker. They're so great for making anchor charts!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love Sharpies as well. I have quite a few myself! I use them all the time! Thank you so much for coming by and linking up!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's how I know that I share your problem: I actually looked at all of your sharpies to be sure that there wasn't a color out there that I didn't have! :-) Sharpie hoarders for life!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so pretty! I personally like Flairs, but dig sharpies for line work.

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta remember this linky. I keep forgetting about it. This month's topic is a great one because I am a huge hoarder... so much so that I think I hoard COLLECTIONS :) Sharpies, Flair pens, markers of sorts, washi tape, books, scissors and paper cutters... when anyone in the building needs anything they come to me. Just yesterday it was toothpicks. I had em :) See you around. Newest follower! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete